Photo of a white two storey house in Trinity, Trinity Bay

Scanned polaroid photograph of the front and right side of a white two storey house with dark trim and roof. The front of the house has a covered porch where the front door is located to the right side of the porch, up the stairs of a white painted bridge. A white fence crosses the front of the hous...

Full description

Bibliographic Details
Main Author: Trinity Restoration Project
Format: Still Image
Language:unknown
Published: 1979
Subjects:
Online Access:http://collections.mun.ca/cdm/ref/collection/ich_en/id/1622
id ftmemorialunivdc:oai:collections.mun.ca:ich_en/1622
record_format openpolar
spelling ftmemorialunivdc:oai:collections.mun.ca:ich_en/1622 2023-12-31T10:19:23+01:00 Photo of a white two storey house in Trinity, Trinity Bay Trinity Restoration Project Canada—Newfoundland and Labrador—Trinity 1979-03-05 image/jpeg http://collections.mun.ca/cdm/ref/collection/ich_en/id/1622 unknown Intangible Cultural Heritage - Eastern Newfoundland http://collections.mun.ca/cdm/ref/collection/ich_en/id/1622 CC BY-NC 2.0 CA Scanned from the records of the Trinity Restoration Project, a community revitalization project conducted circa 1979-1981 Migration/settlement Houses Architecture building and construction Buildings Towns Communities Still Image Photograph 1979 ftmemorialunivdc 2023-12-04T11:29:40Z Scanned polaroid photograph of the front and right side of a white two storey house with dark trim and roof. The front of the house has a covered porch where the front door is located to the right side of the porch, up the stairs of a white painted bridge. A white fence crosses the front of the house to the edge of the image. To the left of the house, the neighbouring white house is visible, separated from the property by a white fence. Unknown construction, owned by Mrs. Bessie Plowman in 1979. Still Image Newfoundland Memorial University of Newfoundland: Digital Archives Initiative (DAI)
institution Open Polar
collection Memorial University of Newfoundland: Digital Archives Initiative (DAI)
op_collection_id ftmemorialunivdc
language unknown
topic Migration/settlement
Houses
Architecture
building and construction
Buildings
Towns
Communities
spellingShingle Migration/settlement
Houses
Architecture
building and construction
Buildings
Towns
Communities
Trinity Restoration Project
Photo of a white two storey house in Trinity, Trinity Bay
topic_facet Migration/settlement
Houses
Architecture
building and construction
Buildings
Towns
Communities
description Scanned polaroid photograph of the front and right side of a white two storey house with dark trim and roof. The front of the house has a covered porch where the front door is located to the right side of the porch, up the stairs of a white painted bridge. A white fence crosses the front of the house to the edge of the image. To the left of the house, the neighbouring white house is visible, separated from the property by a white fence. Unknown construction, owned by Mrs. Bessie Plowman in 1979.
format Still Image
author Trinity Restoration Project
author_facet Trinity Restoration Project
author_sort Trinity Restoration Project
title Photo of a white two storey house in Trinity, Trinity Bay
title_short Photo of a white two storey house in Trinity, Trinity Bay
title_full Photo of a white two storey house in Trinity, Trinity Bay
title_fullStr Photo of a white two storey house in Trinity, Trinity Bay
title_full_unstemmed Photo of a white two storey house in Trinity, Trinity Bay
title_sort photo of a white two storey house in trinity, trinity bay
publishDate 1979
url http://collections.mun.ca/cdm/ref/collection/ich_en/id/1622
op_coverage Canada—Newfoundland and Labrador—Trinity
genre Newfoundland
genre_facet Newfoundland
op_source Scanned from the records of the Trinity Restoration Project, a community revitalization project conducted circa 1979-1981
op_relation Intangible Cultural Heritage - Eastern Newfoundland
http://collections.mun.ca/cdm/ref/collection/ich_en/id/1622
op_rights CC BY-NC 2.0 CA
_version_ 1786825440146489344