Photo of a white two storey house being renovated in Trinity, Trinity Bay

Scanned polaroid photograph of a white two storey house with green trim, window frames, and roof. Scaffolding covers most of the house pictured in the image. A small portion of white fencing is seen in the bottom left corner. Unknown construction year and original owner, but Thomas Jenkins was the p...

Full description

Bibliographic Details
Main Author: Trinity Restoration Project
Format: Still Image
Language:unknown
Published: 1981
Subjects:
Online Access:http://collections.mun.ca/cdm/ref/collection/ich_en/id/1522
id ftmemorialunivdc:oai:collections.mun.ca:ich_en/1522
record_format openpolar
spelling ftmemorialunivdc:oai:collections.mun.ca:ich_en/1522 2023-12-31T10:19:09+01:00 Photo of a white two storey house being renovated in Trinity, Trinity Bay Trinity Restoration Project Canada—Newfoundland and Labrador—Trinity 1981-11-09 image/jpeg http://collections.mun.ca/cdm/ref/collection/ich_en/id/1522 unknown Intangible Cultural Heritage - Eastern Newfoundland http://collections.mun.ca/cdm/ref/collection/ich_en/id/1522 CC BY-NC 2.0 CA Scanned from the records of the Trinity Restoration Project, a community revitalization project conducted circa 1979-1981 Migration/settlement Houses Architecture building and construction Buildings Towns Communities Still Image Photograph 1981 ftmemorialunivdc 2023-12-04T11:29:31Z Scanned polaroid photograph of a white two storey house with green trim, window frames, and roof. Scaffolding covers most of the house pictured in the image. A small portion of white fencing is seen in the bottom left corner. Unknown construction year and original owner, but Thomas Jenkins was the previous owner of the house before Gerald Lockyear who owned the house in 1978. Still Image Newfoundland Memorial University of Newfoundland: Digital Archives Initiative (DAI)
institution Open Polar
collection Memorial University of Newfoundland: Digital Archives Initiative (DAI)
op_collection_id ftmemorialunivdc
language unknown
topic Migration/settlement
Houses
Architecture
building and construction
Buildings
Towns
Communities
spellingShingle Migration/settlement
Houses
Architecture
building and construction
Buildings
Towns
Communities
Trinity Restoration Project
Photo of a white two storey house being renovated in Trinity, Trinity Bay
topic_facet Migration/settlement
Houses
Architecture
building and construction
Buildings
Towns
Communities
description Scanned polaroid photograph of a white two storey house with green trim, window frames, and roof. Scaffolding covers most of the house pictured in the image. A small portion of white fencing is seen in the bottom left corner. Unknown construction year and original owner, but Thomas Jenkins was the previous owner of the house before Gerald Lockyear who owned the house in 1978.
format Still Image
author Trinity Restoration Project
author_facet Trinity Restoration Project
author_sort Trinity Restoration Project
title Photo of a white two storey house being renovated in Trinity, Trinity Bay
title_short Photo of a white two storey house being renovated in Trinity, Trinity Bay
title_full Photo of a white two storey house being renovated in Trinity, Trinity Bay
title_fullStr Photo of a white two storey house being renovated in Trinity, Trinity Bay
title_full_unstemmed Photo of a white two storey house being renovated in Trinity, Trinity Bay
title_sort photo of a white two storey house being renovated in trinity, trinity bay
publishDate 1981
url http://collections.mun.ca/cdm/ref/collection/ich_en/id/1522
op_coverage Canada—Newfoundland and Labrador—Trinity
genre Newfoundland
genre_facet Newfoundland
op_source Scanned from the records of the Trinity Restoration Project, a community revitalization project conducted circa 1979-1981
op_relation Intangible Cultural Heritage - Eastern Newfoundland
http://collections.mun.ca/cdm/ref/collection/ich_en/id/1522
op_rights CC BY-NC 2.0 CA
_version_ 1786824343375839232